Onelia (Outbound Planner)
Onelia graduated from the MSc Logistics Management in January. She moved to the Netherlands straight after graduating and started working as an Assistant Planner at a big logistics company. In this role she is responsible for making sure all the deliveries and shipments are executed correctly. She checks all the shipments daily, in regards to price, weight and time. Furthermore, she communicates with dispatchers to give instructions to truck drivers on all current deliveries. She also puts offers together for companies that want to load and unload at their location, and simultaneously negotiates about the prices and dates. Onelia is looking for a new job because her current role is below her skill level. She would like a new challenge within the Supply Chain.
Onelia is a very kind and calm young lady who is very goal driven. She is flexible, a fast learner, and easily adaptable. Her ability to grasp new concepts and assignments quickly without needing constant instructions is a true asset. Furthermore, she prides herself in her accuracy and preciseness. This results in her work barely containing any mistakes, if any at all.
Onelia will be available to start work for a new employer from the end of October. Her salary indication is € 2.100,- gross per month.
- Checks which shipments were delivered per day
- Checks if shipments are correct based on the price, weight, loading and unloading
- Talks with the dispatchers to give the truck drivers instructions on unloading
- Signals problems in the process and solves them
- Draws up quotations for companies that want to unload
- Negotiate with companies about prices and dates
- Administrative activities